Deadline: July 15, 2023
Apply for the The AAI Salzburg Grants Scholarships to Students from Developing Countries. The One World Scholarship Programme is dedicated students from Africa, Asia and Latin America who are interested in development issues. Scholarships are offered to applicants from eligible countries who and travel to Austria on their own initiative in order to pursue their education.
This program offers to support selected students at both Master’s and PhD levels. Applicants must have applied and been admitted at a University in either Salzburg or Tyrol in Austria. Through this programme, AAI aims to promote peaceful coexistence of people from different countries of origin by enhancing equal opportunities, dialogue, intercultural know-how and partnership.
Prospective awardees will be required to focus on questions related to development in their studies and research. During their studies in Austria they acquire skills and competencies which can contribute to the economic, social, ecological and cultural development in their countries or regions of origin.
Benefits for applicants selected for the scholarship are as below.
- The One World Scholarship Programme is dedicated to Master and PhD students at public universities or universities of applied sciences in the regions of Salzburg and Tyrol with a grant scholarship.
- Selected students at Master level will receive a scholarship grant worth 500 € per month, while those at PhD level receive a grant worth 550 € per month.
- The scholarship is offered for the entire duration of the prescribed study curriculum plus one semester
To be considered for the scholarship, you must meet the following conditions
- Candidates must be citizens of one of the following eligible countries
- Applicants must secure admission to a Master or PhD programme at a university or university of applied sciences in Salzburg or Tyrol (Uni Salzburg, Uni Innsbruck, FH Salzburg, MCI, FH Kufstein)
- At the time of application, you must be aged 30 years, or 35 years for mothers if applying for a Master’s degree programme.
- Applicants wishing to study for a PhD must have a maximum of 35 years of age or 40 years for mothers at the time of application.
- Priority will be given to Female students at the time of selection.
Please fill application the application form and you will have to also submit the required documents
- Applicants must send their complete application documents to email@example.com by E-Mail or by using a free data transfer
The list of required supporting documents is given here below
- A recent Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- The applicants Passport size photo
- A copy of your Passport
- The candidate’s residence permit or Visa
- Certificate of admission and confirmation of enrolment
- Bachelor diploma + translation (if original is in a language other than English, French, or Spanish)
- Abstract of Bachelor thesis
- Examinations taken and results of current studies
- Account statement of the last 3 months
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here