Are you after career progression, skills enhancement or you just love to learn? If yes, then a PhD degree could be for you! Swansea University is pleased to offer the Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship in Mathematics.
This project will investigate qualitative and quantitative properties of stochastic partial differential equations driven by Brownian motion and/or fractional Brownian motion, alpha-stable processes, point processes (Poisson and beyond), focusing on stochastic heat equations, stochastic conservation laws, and stochastic Burgers/KPZ equations.
Application Deadline: 26 April 2023.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Full cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend of £17,668
Number of Awards: N/A
- Applicants must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level or a master’s degree with a minimum overall grade at ‘Merit’ (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University).
- Applicants are holding a non-UK degree, see Swansea University degree comparisons to find out if they meet the eligibility.
- IELTS 6.0 Overall (with no individual component) or Swansea recognized equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.
How to Apply: To apply, please complete your application online with the following information:
- Course choice – please select Mathematics / PhD / Full-time / 3 Year / JulyIn the event you have already applied for the above programme previously, the application system may issue a warning notice and prevent application, in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org where staff will be happy to assist you in submitting your application.
- Start year – please select 2023
- Funding (page 8)
- ‘Are you funding your studies yourself?’ – please select No
- ‘Name of Individual or organisation providing funds for study’ – please enter ‘RS315 – PhD Maths’