Central European University Scholarships cover various amounts of the tuition fee monthly stipends and provide health insurance coverage.
Students who want to pursue their Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Hungarian best University are encouraged to apply.
Fully Funded Scholarships are available for Postgraduate Degrees while Tuition Fee Scholarships are available for Undergraduate Degrees. Scholarships in Central European University are available for the academic year of 2024-2025.
We bring together students and faculty from over 100 countries at CEU. Join us and become a part of the dynamic student community in the heart of Europe, Austria. Students engage in complex contemporary economic, social, and political challenges at our campus in Vienna.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Application Deadline: February 1, 2024
Value & Duration of Award: Full Scholarships, 12,000 Euros Annual Stipends, Health Insurance:
- Up to 100% Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend:
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship: 1,000 EUR/Month
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship: 750 EUR/Month
- CEU Master’s Scholarship: 500 EUR/Month
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships: 1,350 EUR/Month
Two Presidential Awards will be given to outstanding students having total value of 5,000 EUR each. The Award covers the tuition fee throughout the four years studies as follows:
- Year I: 500 EUR
- Year II: 1,000 EUR
- Year III: 1,500 EUR
- Year IV: 2,000 EUR
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for Central European University Scholarships in Hungary, applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- All International applicants having any nationality are eligible to apply.
- To get admission in Bachelors Degree program, candidate must have high school certificate.
- Candidate must hold Undergraduate Degree Certificate/Transcript to be enrolled in Masters Degree Program.
- Applicants must have Master Degree to get admission in Doctoral Degree.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below
Required Documents: You need to submit following document while getting admission in Central European University for Central European University Scholarships:
- Previous Degree Certificates
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Recommendations Letters
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Any Others (if required)