Deadline: December 31, 2023
Apply for the Amsterdam Talent scholarship for applicants coming from countries outside the EU-EEA. Through this scholarship programme, the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract the very best excellent students from around the world. Recipients of the scholarship are passionate committed students who are fully focused in their endeavors to acquire quality education from the university.
This scholarship is specifically dedicated to students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who have enrolled in a degree programme at Amsterdam University. Applicants must have completed at least one year of study if they wish to apply and be considered for this scholarship.
The scholarship is awarded at the end of every academic year to successful candidates. Therefore non-EEA students who demonstrate good performance and have completed all the required credit units will have a chance to apply and be considered for the scholarship.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- This scholarship is only open to current fee paying international students
- The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship covers 50% of the institutional tuition fee
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You must be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (for applicants coming form non EU-EEA countries)
- Applicants must be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- You must have already paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Candidates must not be recipients of any other scholarship that covers full Tuition fees
- At the time of application, you must have obtained all 60 credits required for the present academic year
- You must demonstrate sufficient academic performance with a minimum average grade of 7,0 out of 10,0
Applications for the scholarship will be possible after the completion of the current academic year on August 31. Applicants who meet the above mentioned criteria must then download and fully complete the scholarship application form.
You completed application form will then be submitted to an appropriate contact person for processing. A list of appropriate contact personnel is available on the programme webpage. Along with the application form, you must submit the following documents
- You must submit your residence permit (front and back)
- Candidates must also include a certified grade list showing their current grades
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here