The University Of Montreal Scholarships supports international candidates in their university studies to benefit from an exemption from the tuition fees normally charged.
Studying at UdeM gives you the chance to experience Montréal, one of the world’s top ten university cities. This bilingual and multi-ethnic metropolis is known for its cultural diversity that combines North American innovation with irresistible European charm.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Application Deadline: February 1, 2024
Value & Duration of Award:
- Level A: $13,340.40 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,670.20 per session (15 credits) or $444.68 per credit
- Level B: $6,357.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,178.80 per session (15 credits) or $211.92 per credit
- Non-research: $10,474.65 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,491.55 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $232.77 per credit
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $30,829.50 per year (45 credits)*.
- Research: $10,347.75 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,449.25 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $229.95 per credit
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $29,592 per year (45 credits)
- $22,241.25 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $7,413.75 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $494.25 per credit
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $26,562.60 per year (45 credits)
Eligible Countries: International Countries
Eligibility: To be considered for the University Of Montreal Scholarships, you must:
- have received an offer of admission to a study program at UdeM as of Fall 2020
- have valid study authorizations (CAQ and study permit) for all sessions of their study program. For more information, please see the web page on immigration procedures
- be continuously enrolled full time (unless absence is approved) for their entire study program
- not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption
- not enroll in an independent study program
- not be admitted to the following undergraduate programs starting with the Winter 2024 session: certificate, major, minor, short program and preparatory year program for university studies
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below