Eligible international undergraduate applicants who want to study at KAIST should apply for the KAIST international Student Scholarship together with their course application.You can apply for either the SPRING or FALL semesters.
KAIST (formerly the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is a national research university in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea.
Application Deadline: January 12, 2024
Value & Duration of Award: KAIST Scholarship covering entire tuition fee for 4 years once admitted. Includes:
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
Eligible Countries: International Students
Eligibility: To be eligible for the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an international applicant
- Meet the University’s minimum admissions requirements (for program/discipline-specific information,
- Maintain a minimum CGPA OF 2.7 to be eligible for the scholarship renewal.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below
- There is no separate process for applying for scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
- All applications will be thoroughly and equally reviewed during the admission process. Upon being selected for admission, you will automatically be entitled to the KAIST Scholarship.
- It not only offers financial benefits but also provides a platform for personal and academic growth.