Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships provide complete scholarships to outstanding students enrolled in the 1+1 MBA program, which covers both the Master’s degree and the MBA year. Those who are chosen will be able to attend prominent conferences and events throughout the year. Qualified postgraduate applicants are invited to apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship for postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom.
The Pershing Square Foundation (PSF) was founded in 2006 to assist extraordinary leaders and innovative organizations that address critical social issues while delivering scalable and sustainable impact globally.
PSF has made grants and social investments totaling more over $500 million in a variety of disciplines, including health and medicine, education, economic development, and social justice. The Foundation’s co-trustees are Bill Ackman and Neri Oxman.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2024
Value & Duration of Award: Full Scholarship | £15,609 Living Stipend for two years
Number of Awards: 6
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Eligibility: To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
1. New applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA programme
- You must be admitted to a 1+1 MBA partnering programme and to the MBA prior to the selection process (waitlisted or re-evaluated applicants will not be considered)
2. If you apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of 1+1 MBA partnering programmes, and to the MBA (as a separate application)
3. If you are:
- moving into your MBA year and have not been considered for the scholarship in the previous year (eg waitlisted/ re-evaluated applicants)
- admitted to the MBA while studying on one of the 1+1 MBA partnering programmes
- Academic achievement demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity, and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
You are advised to highlight these attributes in your 1+1 MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers.
Selection Process: Shortlisting is planned to take place in early April with candidates expected to be invited to interview in late April or early May.
How To Apply: You must submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA programme application by the deadline to be considered.
Answer the following question in no more than 500 words:
- How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?
Each of our partnering programmes has its own application form, deadlines and requirements.
You must apply by 5 January 2024 for the 1+1 MBA and by your chosen Master’s programme deadline, either in December or January. Funding deadlines for 1+1 MBA partnering programmes can be found on the relevant course page on the Graduate Admissions website.