Aimed at high achieving students who can demonstrate an outstanding standard of academic achievement and commitment to their legal career.
Value of Award: Full Fee
Application Deadline: 23:59 on 13 July 2023
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must have completed and submitted their single scholarship application by the relevant deadline date.
Application Criteria: To apply, you must meet ALL of the following minimum criteria:
- You must have submitted an application to study at BPP University;
- You must have applied for a scholarship by the relevant deadline stated below;
- To be considered for the Career Commitment Scholarship, the list price of the course you have applied for must be at least £9,500;
- You must have achieved a minimum of a 2:1 degree result or equivalent (or 2:2 with evidence of mitigating circumstances, reviewed on a case-by-case basis);
- You must not hold full fees sponsorship for the course from elsewhere (e.g. an employer or one of the Inns of Court); and
- You must not have already been awarded another BPP scholarship with a value of £2,000 or more.