The IBM Masters Fellowship Program fosters this collaboration by recognizing and supporting excellent Masters students who wish to build a name for themselves in promising and disruptive technologies, regardless of their field of study.
Candidates may be enrolled in Masters programs in the sciences, arts, nursing, business, or law, to name a few.
The IBM Masters Fellowship program, now in its fourth year, aims to increase the number of under-represented minority students from disadvantaged backgrounds in the referenced science topics of interest by encouraging a diverse applicant pool from historically Black colleges and universities in the United States.
Work at IBM is more than just a job; it’s a calling. The IBMer is the company’s most notable invention. We believe that progressive thought, progressive leadership, progressive policy, and progressive action lead to progress.
As a result, we manage the brand such that it is widely esteemed and valued by forward-thinking clients, employees, communities, investors, and the general public all around the world.
IBMers believe in progress, that using intelligence, reason, and science can better business, society, and the human condition.
Type: Fellowship, Training, Masters
Application Deadline: October 27, 2023
Value & Duration of Award: $10,000, One year
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Eligibility: To be considered for the fellowship, you must
- Students must be nominated by a faculty member and must be a full-time student in a Masters program.
- Students should have at least 6 months remaining in their graduate program at the time of nomination.
- Award recipients will be selected based on their overall potential for excellence, the degree to which their interests align with those of IBM, and their academic progress to-date, as evidenced by endorsements from their faculty advisor and department head.
- Students receiving a comparable fellowship from another company or institution (does not include academic scholarships) during the same IBM funded academic period may not be eligible for an IBM Masters Fellowship.
- The university credential email addresses must be entered in the nomination form.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below
Selection Process: Award recipients will be selected based on their overall potential for educational excellence, the degree to which their technical interests align with those of IBM, and their progress to-date, as evidenced by publications and endorsements from their faculty advisor and department head.