Deadline: June 30, 2023
Apply for the 2024 Global Good Fund Fellowship Program. The fellowship is a 12-month program supporting the leadership development of social enterprise leaders across the globe. The Global Good Fund develops each innovator by pairing them with a professional executive coach and a c-suite business executive who serves as a mentor, and by providing leadership assessment resources, a network of peers, sector expertise, and targeted financial capital
Each Fellow is paired up with a dedicated professional executive coach and a dedicated c-suite executive who serves as a business mentor. Over a 12 month period Fellows connect with their executive coach and business mentor via phone/Skype/WhatsApp.
Annual Summit : Fellows participate in an annual Global Good Fund Summit each spring. This 4-day event provides a platform for networking between Fellows, Executive Coaches, Business Mentors, Alumni, and The Global Good Fund staff. The Summit is a curated leadership development experience for each Fellow
The fellows selected will receive a comprehensive stipend.
- Each Fellow receives a $10,000 grant. These funds are to be used explicitly for the implementation of his/her Leadership Development Plan and on leadership development with a special focus on experiential learning.
- This fellowship program is specifically designed to develop the leadership skills of social entrepreneurs around the world.
- The Global Good Fund Fellowship is open to social enterprise leaders based anywhere in the world, who are trying to make the world a better place through business.
- Ideal Fellows are dedicated to their own self-discovery and development, under 40 years of age, hold a leadership position at their social enterprise, operating for 3-5 years and demonstrate coachability.
- Therefore the organization is looking for emerging leaders who:
- are young (below 40)
- are in a leadership role
- are dedicated full-time to their organization
- lead a team
- run an organization that’s at least 1 year old.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here