Up to 10 full scholarships and 40 entrance awards: The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a full graduate scholarship that provides students with the mentorship, interdisciplinary learning, and global community they need to accelerate their impact on the world. Up to 30 full scholarships and 100 entrance awards will be offered for Summer / Fall 2024 admission to master’s or professional studies at McGill.
Application Deadline: August 24, 2023
Number of Scholarships: 50
- Second-Entry Professional Undergraduate Degrees
Value of Award:
- Tuition and fees for the full normal duration of the master’s or professional program
- A living stipend of $2,000 per month during academic terms
- A one-time relocation grant for moving to Montréal
Eligible Countries: International Countries
- Master’s Degrees MA (Arts), MArch (Architecture), MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning), MBA (Business Administration), MEd (Education), MEng (Engineering), MISt (Information Studies), MM (Management), MMus (Music), MPP (Public Policy), MSc (Science), MScA (Science, Applied), MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy), MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy), MSW (Social Work), MUP (Urban Planning), LLM (Law), STM (Sacred Theology).
- Second-Entry Professional Undergraduate Degrees: BCL/JD (Law), DMD (Dentistry), MDCM (Medicine)
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for our 2024 cohort, you must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- You are a current student on track to earn your first bachelor’s degree by August 2024
- You earned your first bachelor’s degree in the last five years (January 2018 or later)
- You earned your first bachelor’s degree more than five years ago, and are 30 years or younger in 2023
You will also need to meet the minimum degree and language requirements for McGill master’s program admission.