The Institute of Chinese Studies (ICS) of The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) invites applications for the Visiting Fellowship Programme 2024. This Programme aims to support scholars in Chinese Studies to visit and conduct research at CUHK for a period of 3 to 4 months.
While in residence, the visiting fellow is expected to interact with colleagues at CUHK, conduct and present his/her research, and work on a publication project.
Application Deadline: July 28, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Award Value: The fellowship will provide:
- Airfare to and from home institution (economy class)
- On-campus accommodation
- An office space and
- A monthly stipend of HK$20,000.
Duration: 3 to 4 months
Eligibility: This fellowship opportunity is;
- Open to assistant professors or above from recognised universities or research institutions.
The Completion Report should include:
- A three-page written report within 3 months of completion, listing the activities participated during his/her visit.
- A book manuscript/chapters with the acknowledgement to this visiting scheme that he/she published within a year.
How to Apply: Application should include:
- An updated curriculum vitae
- A research project proposal
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (852) 2603 5149
For more details, visit this link.