The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Graduate Analyst Programme is intended for exceptional graduates and early career professionals interested in pursuing a career in strategy consulting.
A GAP year at BCG will give you on-the-job experience as well as best-in-class training from our BCG network.
Type: Fellowship, Jobs, Internship
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Value & Duration of Award: $110,000 USD – $190,000 USD Yearly Pay
The first year base compensation for this role is:
Associate: $110,000 USD
Consultant: $190,000 USD
BCG provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, telemedicine services, life, accident, and disability insurance, parental leave and family planning benefits, caregiving resources, mental health offerings, a generous retirement program, financial counseling, and paid time off, among other things.
As an associate, you’ll work on a case team with bright, supportive BCGers who will teach you and push you to succeed. You’ll be in charge of certain project components, such as assessing a client’s performance or conducting interviews with major market players or industry experts.
To join our team as an associate or senior associate, you need to have the following:
- Excellent academic results from a recognized university i.e. second class upper and above.
- Preferably completed, or completing a masters or PhD degree.
- We equally value candidates with an impressive record of relevant working experience. For associates, we require 3+ years of working experience and 5+ years for senior associates
Eligible Countries: International Students
Eligibility: Each application should meet our requirements:
- Excellent academic results from an accredited Nigerian university i.e. second class upper and above.
- Completed bachelor degree within two and a half years of application. Preferably completed the NYSC or about to get called up for service.
- In addition to academic records, we are looking for extensive extra-curricular activities and awards to demonstrate evidence of your impact.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
Use the link(s) below to apply on organisation website.
- Business Analysts – https://talent.bcg.com/en_US/apply/JobDetail
- Associates and Senior Associates – https://talent.bcg.com/en_US/apply/JobDetail
- Consultants – https://talent.bcg.com/apply/JobDetail
- Project Leaders – https://talent.bcg.com/en_US/apply/JobDetail