Deadline: January 15, 2024
Apply for a Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarship in Sweden for the academic year 2024/25. Karolinska Institutet has made a number of tuition fee grants available to outstanding students interested in or already enrolled in one of its Global Master’s Programmes, which commence each Autumn semester. International students who have been accepted into one of Karolinska Institutet’s Masters degree programs in Sweden are eligible for the scholarships.
Although the number of scholarships available varies from year to year, admitted candidates to one of the Global Master’s Programmes are eligible for up to 10 scholarships every year. Karolinska Institutet is Sweden’s single largest center of medical academic research, providing the country’s most complete range of medical courses and programs. Karolinska Institutet offers nine global master’s programs, all of which are taught in English to a diverse international student body.
Karolinska Institutet Global Bachelor’s and Master’s Programmes offered for the academic year 24/25 are as follows.
- Joint Master’s Programme in Health Informatics
- Master’s Programme in Bioentrepreneurship
- A Master’s Programme in Global Health
- Master’s Programme in Health Economics, Policy and Management
- A Master’s Programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science
- Master’s Programme in Nutrition Science
- A Master’s Programme in Public Health Sciences
- Master’s Programme in Toxicology
- A Master´s Programme in Biomedicine
Selected applicants will be eligible for the following benefits
- Once selected for the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarship, you will receive full coverage the tuition fee or part of the tuition fee for programmes only partially given by Karolinska Institutet.
- Scholarship recipients will however have to meet the costs of Travel, living expenses through other means of funding .
- You must be enrolled at Karolinska Institutet in order to receive funding through the KI Global Master’s Scholarship programme
- Eligible applicants must apply and secure admission for one of the eligible masters programs offered at Karolinska Institutet starting 2024
- Applicants must be tuition fee paying students from countries outside the EU/EEA
- You must fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the programme you have applied for at Karolinska Institutet
- To meet the entry requirements for master’s level (second cycle or graduate) studies, you must have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Swedish kandidatexamen) from an internationally recognised university
- In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, you must demonstrate that you meet the English requirements for the course or programme
To be considered for the Global Master’s programmes, all applicants must apply for admission to one of the approved programs at Karolinska Institutet.
You will receive information and an invitation to apply for the KI Global Master’s Programme scholarship once you have completed all of the application procedures and submitted all of the needed papers. The application deadlines for admission to your chosen program and for the scholarship are listed below.
Follow the steps below
- Step 1:
- Apply for on of the Global Master’s programmes taught in English
- The application for Admission is open and ends on January 15, 2024
- Step 2:
- Apply for the Scholarship using the application form that will be provided
- The application for the scholarship will open from February 9 to February 28 2024.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here